Apache does not execute PHP scripts [Solved]

Hi, first of all, I did not know whether to put this question on servers or here, but since I use a ubuntu 7.10, and it is not an exclusive for servers, I leave it here.

I have a problem, which is becoming serious as time goes by, and surely it is silly, but I do not know what it is, and as much as I look, I can not find it.

I have the apache installed on my pc, and right now, the html documents that I have in the www directory I see from another pc (putting the ip of my machine or the dyndns of it). So it works with html, but not php scripts, I’ve changed user permissions to directories and files, and I’ve touched everything I’ve seen out there. When I start the system, I get:

sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

* Restarting web server apache2 apache2: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
apache2: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName
[OK]

Adding the line of servername, does not give me that error, but still gives the same, does not pull.

Change what changes, when I put a php file on the route, the only thing that makes me, is to tell the browser how I want to open it, or if I want to save it, but apache does not execute the php script and shows its result, which is what would have to make…

I am currently doing the final project, and after doing all the design, documentation, requirements, etc …, I am carrying out the implementation, after having made the interfaces in html, so as time goes by , this becomes more critical …, and I have no idea what to do …

I hope that someone has gone through this, and that he knows how to solve it, because otherwise, I’ll have to shoot myself …

Thank you

 

EDIT:

I have already solved it, the problem was a package that I did not have installed: apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5

Once installed, you have to add some lines in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf , or create a new file in /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php.conf , with the following content:

LoadModule php5_module modules / libphp5.so

AddType application / x-httpd-php .php
AddType application / x-httpd-php-source .phps

After reinstalling a few times everything, I made an atp-cache search php5 | grep php5 and I’ve seen that …

YA VAAAAAA !!!